Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Exterior Ideas

My husband and I agree that one of the most important things we need to do to get this house moving towards Modern & Eclectic is to change the exterior.  Since the house is stucco it will be fairly cost effective to get a new paint job.  Another cost effective trend that we love is the stacked stone details.  I really love how stacked stone complements a house.  Finally, we want to give our house a new hat.  Off with the shingles and on with the Black Tin Roof!  Ok, so we realize that the roof is more than likely going to be the last thing we can do because it cost several arms and legs, whole bodies probably.  Now that you sort of know what we are going for, how about some visuals?

The exterior colors we love are blacks, grays, and off-whites or creamy grays...
Sherwin-Williams

Pleasse shuffle through our Exterior Ideabook as it is where I get most of my ideas  =)





No comments:

Post a Comment