Monday, November 19, 2012

so we bought our dream home

Yep, that's right!  So, you know I love fashion and you know I travel a lot, but who says that you can't find a place to plant roots?  My husband and I never thought we would find a place in the U.S. that would fit our needs.  We still plan on having more homes throughout this wonderful world, but now those homes can be smaller.  You know like a beach-side bungalow, or country-side cottage, or downtown loft.  =)

Anyhow, we found a house that is going to need a lot of work to turn it into what we want.  The good news is that the house is in perfect condition.  Basically, it's a country style home.  We want to change this to match our modern eclectic style.

I'm about to turn this new house into our forever home.  It will happen, and hopefully it will happen sooner than later!  So what do you say, join me in this virtual home renewal?

"If you don't mind, I will begin at the beginning..." =)




No comments:

Post a Comment