Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photoshop Exterior!

Making a decision on paint and textures for a house is hard enough in a single room.  Because of a home's grand scale, I wanted to see what our ideas looked like on the house before purchasing.  In comes Photoshop!  So this took me quite a while to do, but I think it is totally worth it.  I mean, come on, realistically painting samples on the side of the house really doesn't do the trick.  That is of course my opinion =)  

I present to you our new home exterior, well Photoshop version for now =)


We think it is a 180 degree change!  

This look provides depth to show that the house has a ton of exterior features.  
  • 2 different paint colors
  • stone facades throughout
  • extended paved driveway
  • tone on tone garage doors (no longer a focal point)
  • black trim
  • black metal roof
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment